Thursday, March 31, 2011

Prince Harry: William and Kate are 'classic match'

Mar 31, 2011

Prince Harry is up near the North Pole prepping for his trek with wounded veterans. But anybody interviewing him has to sneak in a question about his brother's upcoming wedding and the recent bachelor party Harry is said to have thrown for Prince William.

"I'm not going to talk about that," Harry told ABC News' Bob Woodruff during an interview in Svalbard, Norway, for Good Morning America.

The young prince , did open up a little about the upcoming nuptials.

"It's a big deal. It's not just a normal wedding," said Prince Harry. "It's a really big decision for him to bring Kate into the family."

Harry, who will be William's best man at the April 29 wedding, said he hasn't started working on his speech yet. "I am doing the speech along with a couple of his friends, so I will take the mickey out of him. I will have a few stories," he said. "I think my grandmother will be there so I have to be selective, as one might say. .. We will make sure people know the good times and bad times he's had since he was a nipper."

The prince would not say who he was taking to the wedding. "It's not my wedding, I'm just going to be there."

Harry also said he is looking forward to having Middleton in the family. "She's a fantastic girl, she really is, my brother is very lucky," said Harry. "She's very lucky to find my brother. The two of them are a classic match."

Harry said his dad, Prince Charles, has been heavily involved in the wedding plans. "He's obsessed with his music," said Harry. Charles and Kate "have been slaving away, getting everything right."

As the interview wrapped up the young royal got in a final parting show. "Nice, try getting me to talk about the stag weekend," said Harry. "That was never going to happen."

See photos of: Prince William, Prince Harry

Lacey Chabert Jaime King Lokelani McMichael Samantha Mumba Julie Benz

No comments:

Post a Comment