Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Zach Galifianakis on January Jones: Rude, Undoable!


Zach Galifianakis is bound to make audiences laugh in The Hangover Part II, as evidenced by that film's official trailer.

But the actor grew serious over the weekend when asked for his thoughts on January Jones. He told Shortlist about an encounter with the Mad Men star:

"if I remember correctly, she and I were very rude to each other. It was crazy. I was at a party - I'd never met her - and she was like, 'Come sit down.' So I sit at her table and talk for 10 minutes, and she goes, 'I think it's time for you to leave now.'"

Zach Galifianakis PhotographHer Golden Globes

And how did the funny man reply?

"I say, 'January, you are an actress in a show and everybody's going to forget about you in a few years, so f--king be nice' and I got up and left."

Surely, considering her looks, though, Galifianakis would film a sex scene with Jones, right? Wrong.

"I wouldn't want to. I'd hate it," he said.

Do you agree with that take, readers? Would you do Jones?

[Photos: WENN.com]

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/05/zach-galifianakis-on-january-jones-rude-undoable/

Eva Green Carla Campbell Avril Lavigne Jennifer Morrison Kelly Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment