Thursday, May 26, 2011

Oprah Winfrey says goodbye to beloved show

26 May 2011

Rate this article

Oprah Winfrey filmed her final show without any guests yesterday (25.05.11) as she bid farewell to the ''great love'' of her life.

Oprah Winfrey bid farewell to the "great love" of her life as she filmed the final episode of her talk show yesterday (25.05.11).

The media mogul - who appeared solo for her last show - praised her fans for showing her what love is and thanked them for their "inspiration" throughout the 25 seasons of 'The Oprah Winfrey Show'.

She said: "From you whose names I will never know, I learned what love is. You and this show have been the great love of my life.

Thank you for being as much of a sweet inspiration for me as I tried to be for you. I won't say goodbye. I'll just say until we meet again.

"Thank you for being as much of a sweet inspiration for me as I tried to be for you. I won't say goodbye. I'll just say until we meet again."

Recalling the many stunts she had performed on camera over the course of the show's history, she joked, "The only thing I haven't done is jump from a plane. I know if we had gone 26 seasons, I probably would have caved."

Audience members revealed Oprah then kissed and hugged her long-term partner Stedman Graham before making her way through the halls of Harpo Studios, saying goodbye to her staff.

Oprah - who is leaving the show to focus on her Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) - also offered fans what she called her personal email address oprah@oprah.com for those who wish to stay in touch.

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Oprah+Winfrey-39354.html

Fergie Shannyn Sossamon Lena Headey Joanna Krupa Minki van der Westhuizen

No comments:

Post a Comment