Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lady Gaga?s Fabulous ?American Idol? Performance

She?s definitely known for her amazing live concerts, and last night (May 25) Lady Gaga sure didn?t disappoint her fans.

The ?Bad Romance? babe pushed the envelope once again while doing her thing on the season finale of ?American Idol.?

Gaga sang ?Edge of Glory? dressed in what some have referred to as a ?Xena the Warrior Princess-type battle-ready bikini ensemble?

In her Rolling Stone interview, Gaga explained why she?s so addicted to performing live - ?When I am not onstage I feel dead. Whether that is healthy or not to you, or healthy or not to anyone, or a doctor, is really of no concern to me. I don't feel alive unless I'm performing, and that's just the way I was born.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lady-gaga/lady-gaga%E2%80%99s-fabulous-%E2%80%9Camerican-idol%E2%80%9D-performance-509282

January Jones Taryn Manning Robin Tunney Eva Mendes Leslie Bibb

No comments:

Post a Comment