Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hines Ward and Kym Johnson Win ?Dancing With The Stars?

Hines Ward and partner Kym Johnson took home the coveted Mirror Ball trophy last night on the Dancing With The Stars finale, beating out Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy (2nd place), and Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas (3rd place).� ?I owe it all to Kym. She?s an amazing teacher,? Ward said. ?I also want to thank the judges? and I want to thank all the fans.?

PHOTOS: Kendra Wilkinson Goes Home On Dancing With The Stars

After Kym suffered a nasty fall during rehearsals -Hines landed on Johnson?s upper spine, forcing her to go to the hospital ? the duo emerged resilient to beat out the other contestants.� According to Us Magazine, the Pittsburgh Steelers wide received was proud to bring the Mirror Ball back to his town.� ?I love Steeler nation,?Hines said. ?I hope of I?ve represented well for the city of Pittsburgh.?

For Alley, it was more about the journey and less about the win.� ?This is the most extraordinary adventure I?ve ever been on in my life,? the Cheers alum said. ?My dress is half the size it was when we started? I have a lot more strength and stamina.?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/celebuzz/kEGh/~3/-yihoElOiRU/hines-ward-and-kym-johnson-win-dancing-with-the-stars-05-2011

Izabella Miko Blu Cantrell Kim Smith Gwen Stefani Samantha Mathis

No comments:

Post a Comment