Monday, February 28, 2011

Rihanna & Ciara: Twitter Fracas

Ciara took a shot at Rihanna during her appearance on E!?s ?Fashion Police,? and the ?Take a Bow? songstress took to her Twitter account to settle the score.

While chatting with host Joan Rivers, Ciara stated, "I ran into [Rihanna] recently at a party. She wasn't the nicest. It's crazy, because I've always loved and respected what she's done in fashion. It wasn't the most pleasant run-in."

Soon thereafter, Rihanna shot back, "My bad, Ci, did I forget to tip you," which elicited a response from Ciara- ?Trust me, Rihanna, you don?t want to see me on or off the stage.?

Ri-Ri replied, ?U gangsta huh? Haaa? followed by, ?Good luck with booking that stage you speak of.?

Later, Rihanna thought better of her spiteful words and wrote, "Ciara baby, I love you girl! You hurt my feelings real bad on TV! I'm heartbroken! That's why I retaliated this way! So sorry!"

Jamie Gunns Diora Baird Kate Beckinsale Amy Cobb Ashley Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment